10 Words That Can Have A Huge Effect
By: Dan Brown
1. Use the word "fast" in your ad. People want fast
results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays,
we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. People
want to be assured they are not risking their hard
earned money buying your product.
3. Use the word "limited" in your ad. People want
to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare
because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. People
want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use,
easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word "testimonial" in your ad. People
want to see believable proof before they buy your
product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word "discount/sale " in your ad. People
want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one
time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word "free" in your ad. People want free
incentives before they do business with you. They
could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People want
to know that you are talking them. This'll make them
feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word "important" in your ad. People do
not want to miss important information that could
effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word "new" in your ad. People want
new products or services that will improve their life
like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
About the Author
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program which is due out Nov, 2005. http://www.zabangaffiliate.com/