Free Information About Writing and Publishing!
15 Creative Ways To Make Money With eBooks!
By: Larry Dotson
1. Allow other e-zine publishers or web site owners
to republish small nuggets or excerpts of information
from your ebook with your byline or ad included.
2. Make extra profits from selling monthly updates
of your ebook. You could also back end sell the
extra never released chapters of your e-book.
3. Give away a free ebook and then give people an
option of buying the paid version of the ebook. Also
let others give away the free version of your ebook.
4. Divide your ebook content into reports then give
people the option of just purchasing the info they
5. Purchase reprint rights to other people's ebooks
an combine them with your in a large package deal
or private ebook library web site.
6. Change the benefits on your ebook ad copy into
links. When people click on it take them right to the
order page. It'll give them a urge to buy your ebook.
7. Charge people a cheap price to read half of your
ebook. If they like it, they can pay full price to read
the other half.
8. Offer freebies that are related to the ebook your
selling. It could be free monthly ebook updates,
free e-zine, free consulting, etc.
9. Show your prospects a sample page out of your
ebook. Just black out some of the important info.
This will make your prospects curious to buy.
10. Provide a low and high priced version of your
ebook. Show benefits of each version side by side.
People usually spend a little more for extra info.
11. Offer the reprint rights to your ebook. You can
sell the rights with the regular purchase price or as
a separate higher price.
12. Make your ebook available for offline people.
Your could turn it into a print book, report, video,
audio book, print newsletter, etc.
13. Redesign your ebook for specific niches. You
can create multiple profits with very little work. Ex:
Turn a business ebook into a craft business ebook.
14. Give your prospects discount coupons on other
products when they purchase your ebook. It could
be your products or others that you made deals with.
15. Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues.
You could charge a reoccurring monthly subscription
for people to view each issue.
About the Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you
visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business