10 Incredible Ways To Keep Your Sales Soaring
By: Dan Brown
The ten ideas below will help you have consistent sales for
months and even years to come.
1. Maximize the effectiveness of your banner ads.
Don't just use the same ad on every banner, use a
variety to attract the greatest number of clickers.
2. Make your web site load much faster by cutting
down on banner ads and start using more buttons.
Button ads are also smaller and take up less space.
3. Offer free advertising space to well known and
respected companies on your web site. Sometimes
people link their business credibility to yours.
4. People have been taught all their life to respect
people in authority. Tell your visitors that you are
the president or CEO of your business.
5. Offer people a free telephone consultation before
they order your product. When they get to know
you personally, it could convert to more sales.
6. Test the "bill me later option" on your web site.
Most people are honest and will pay you. It is a
powerful little niche and could increase your sales.
7. Find a charity your target audience would likely
support. Tell people on your ad copy that you will
give a percentage of the profits to that charity.
8. Hold a "buy the most wins contest" on your web
site. Tell people each monthly winner will get their
entire purchase refunded.
9. Attract visitors to your web site by offering them
a free course. You could package the course on
a follow-up autoresponder and send lessons daily.
10. Interview people related to your industry and
get their legal permission to convert it to an article.
Promote your web site by submitting it to ezines.
About the Author
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang Affiliate Program