10 Heat-Seeking Tips For Exploding Your Sales!
By: Larry Dotson
1. Test different web site color themes to see which
combination will sell your product better. You can
also test the size and style of your web site text.
2. Promise your readers an end result or outcome
in your ad. You must give them a solid guarantee
that your product will solve their problem.
3. Never assume people believe the information in
your ad copy. You need to back-up all your claims
with indisputable evidence.
4. Give your customers free shipping. If you can't
afford that, you can give free shipping to customers
that buy over a certain dollar amount to raise profits.
5. Test your web site regularly for ordering glitches,
bad links, broken graphics, etc. Those types of
errors will make your business look unprofessional.
6. Use free advertising as much as possible. Test a
wide variety of free advertising options like banner
and link exchanges, classifieds, newsgroups, etc.
7. Build credibility for your business by publishing
an e-zine and writing articles. Your customers and
prospects will see you as an expert and trust you.
8. Answer all your e-mail messages as quickly as
possible. Nothing will loose a sale quicker than not
responding to a prospect in time.
9. Build a professional looking web site even if you
have a small budget. You could use free graphics,
designs, list servers, and other tools offered online.
10. Enter to win awards for your web site. When
you display the award graphics on your web site
it will increase your credibility and professionalism.
About the Author
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic
Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words
and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: