10 Erupting Ways To Boost Profits
By: Dave Ryan
1. Advertise your web site with banner ads that are
animated and include a call to action. You must grab
people's attention and make them to click.
2. Use pop up windows or advertisements on your
web site. They grab your visitors attention because
they jump right out at them.
3. Buy internet business books, ebooks, private site
memberships, etc. Study and learn all the new web
site promotional ideas you can.
4. Analyze all your promotional efforts.Concentrate
on the ones that work and drop the ones that don't
work. Don't waste your valuable time.
5. Get the most from each one of your visitors. Ask
them to subscribe to your e-zine, participate on your
message board, bookmark your site, etc.
6. Use text links if your banner ads are not pulling
traffic. People don't ignore text links as much as
they do banner ads.
7. Trade content with other ezine publishers or web
sites. This is a powerful and effective way to place
your links on other targeted web sites.
8. Keep your product available to your customers
at all times. If you have to backorder it, they may
end up canceling their order.
9. Use content on your web site so people can skim
through it easily. Most people have little time so try
using lists, short tips, short articles,etc
10 Add a message board or chat room to your web
site. If people enjoy it, they will revisit your web site
to participate regularly.
10 Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets
1. Use a hand written letter on your ad copy instead
of text. Write the ad on a piece of paper, scan it and
publish the ad on your web page. Adding a personal
touch will always increase your sales.
2. Publish a list of famous and respected customers
who have bought from you on your a copy. People
will think that if these people bought from you, they
should also trust your business and purchase your
products. Make sure to get their permission first.
3. Show before and after photos for your products
on your web page copy. Show the problem picture
and then beside it, show the picture of the resolution
to the problem when they use your product.
4. Include an article or review that has been written
about you or your business with your ad copy. This
will show people that your business is respected and
will increase your credibility.
5. When you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also
list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will
feel they're getting a good deal and it will increase the
value of your product.
6. Hire a famous person to endorse your product or
service. Make sure the person is well known to your
target audience. Include their picture and statements
on your ad copy.
7. Include your own picture on your ad copy. This
will show people that you're not hiding behind your
ad copy and will increase their trust. Also, include
your contact information below the picture and a
brief statement or quote.
8. Tell your potential customers on your ad copy
that you will donate a percentage of their purchase
price to specific charity. This will show them you
really care about the people. They may just buy
your product to donate to the charity.
9. Ask your potential customers plenty of yes and
no questions in your ad copy. The questions should
remind them of their problem and make them think
about what will happen if they don't purchase your
10. Tell your potential customers they will receive a
free prize if they find the five words in your ad copy
that are misspelled or spelled backwards. The longer
you can keep someone reading your copy the greater
chance of them purchasing.
About the Author
Dave Ryan is on the cutting edge of internet and niche marketing. You can check out his internet marketing blog at http://www.How-To-Market.blogspot.com for the the most current marketing tactics and tools.