10 Fast Ways To Re-igniting Romance
Research shows that people who put each other down and are hostile to each other are more likely to have serious problems .
We tend to feel vulnerable our sence of protection has been broken, our love has diminished ..
Great relationships don't happen they are created ..
We all have a comfort level and it's usually measured by how we live and what are interests are. We sometimes tend to get comfortable Our comfort level gives us a sence of protection. We tend to lose ourselves and interet on what really matters ..(sharing our love!) We are settling
We dont want to try new things, if i ain't broke why fix it , that is what we believe when we are at that comfort zone . We tend to settle for the "status qou" that would be our existing condition. For the feeling of being afraid of stepping out ...We cant understand why we are being so reserved with our loved ones, our we that insecure ?
Our Love has diminished ....
What if ?
Stepping out of the comfort zone you could have a positive effect in your intimate love romantic passioante relationship with your partners. That would be what we all want and desire Yes you can have it all !! It helps us grow and we learn from these intimate experiences. We discover new ways to share love and enjoy happiness together which is the best thing in the world !
Start right now ! Enhance romance ...
Follow a few easy steps and soon you will see things in a new light ..
***Steps to Re-igniting the flames of LOVE ****
1. Be spontaneous with your partner it is a way to help your relationship flourish. Being spontaneous with your partner can enrich and strenghten your intimate moments ...try something that you have been wanting to do..
2. Talk, listen and laugh together become best freinds ..You will soon start creating a bond of intimacy .. Be sincere open and honest ..Communicate about love, sex, family and the relationship..
3. Send Love Notes , Post them everywhere , tell them how gorgeous, handsome,Beautiful, sexy , how much you love them, be creative be specific...
4. Compliment each other lovingly in public and in privacy, show affection for each other ...
5. Show them how much your really care by being responsive,responsible, caring and loving .. Do the little things that say i love you and care for you ..
6 . Respect each other whole heartedly, partners who treat each other with kind and respect know that it is essential for having a deep connections and loving relationship..
7. Be a good partner regularly get them something you know they will like and enjoy ..
8. Don't let negative or annoying comments bother you , discuss the negativity when you are both calm.
9. Take responsibility for your own growth, appearance and health..
10. Communicating without fear is absoulutely essential to building the deepest kind of freindship and intimate partner ..
Love is a Beautiful thing ! Let's share it ..
Marriage is not 50/50 it is 100/100
Please share this with your partner ..
Let's stay connected .. articles and resources to help you build a more romantic environment ... .
Dating In The New Millenium
Over the past 20 years the face of dating has gone through some noticeable changes. Traditional methods of finding a date would be to rely on friends to play matchmaker or to attend bar...(related: Dating)
How To Find The Background Of Your Online Date
The popularity of online dating has increased dramatically over the past few years. While most online daters are honest and straightforward, some seriously misrepresent themselves. Here are some safety tips and steps to help you weed out the good from the bad and help others do the same.1. Always be cautious when dating online. While most daters are healthy and honest, some are unsavory characters who could even be dangerous.2. Don't share personal information such as your last name, home phone, address or workplace information until you feel comfortable with the person.3. When you a...(related: Dating)
The Final Solution To Dating
I run a blog where I discuss the topic of the many games people play in the dating arena. I've posted hundreds of articles, many of which point out many of these troubles. Even if you haven't read the blog, you probably are aware of some of these schemes. While I wish it were easy to sum everything up into one neat, overlying problem, it's not that simple. Let me point out just a few of the issues.For one, there's a definite lack of respect in dating nowadays. People don't even care about their partners enough to treat them as they ...(related: Dating)
8 Things That Maketh Not The Lady
1. Tattoos.Tattoos used to be the colouring of soldiers, sailors, mafiosi and punk rockers. About ten years ago, they became fashionable. The lower-middle classes started taking them up....(related: Dating)
Getting The Most From A Romantic Relationship
Romantic relationships happen because of the hopes and dreams a couple has for a happy life together. Being concerned withwhat is good about the relationship is what makes the relati...(related: Dating)
Immigration And Clear Thinking
I get a lot of "reader comments" on the issues I choose to write about. This is a good thing for my editors since this means more readers and more readers mean more advertising revenue. It is good for me too in the sense that I do get some of the greatest writing topics from readers who write me. It can also be a bad thing?sometimes a very bad thing.What I enjoy are those readers' comments in which readers will take the time to attempt to offer me counter-arguments to the particular position I take in the op-ed pieces I write. What I mean is that there are some readers who realize that the process of clear and linear thinking is not an easy task. It takes work-hard work. One is not always successful-especially you...(related: Dating)
How To Gain Her Trust From The Start
For a woman to have sex with a guy, she must not only be attracted to him, but she must also trust him. Look at it like this:1. Trust Without Attraction = "He's a great friend and I...(related: Dating)
Reading People: Body Language Briefing
Body language is the meaning behind the words or the"unspoken" language. Surprisingly, studies show that onlyup to an estimated 10 percent ...(related: Dating)
Dos And Donts For Men On Dating Sites
Men, learn how to behave on dating and personals sites.Being a man and also being the owner of a dating site myself I have to tell all my fellow men that you are chasing all the women away. Most of you anyway. Women are keen on how we behavebecause most of us all behave the same way on dating sites. Here is a list of DO's and DON'TS to help keepthe women at these sites and to help you get some responses.1) DON'T copy and paste ...(related: Dating)