10 Reasons To Survey Your Visitors, Subscribers And Customer
By: Larry Dotson
1. You'll find out what type of content visitors want
to see at your web site. This will attract your visitors
to revisit and read the content.
2. You'll find out how to improve existing products
or services. This will attract new customers to buy
from your business.
3. You'll find out which products or services your
customers would like to see you sell in the future.
This will increase your back end product sales.
4. You'll find out how to improve your customer
service. This will cut down on customer complaints
and how to better resolve problems.
5. You'll find out how to improve your sales letters
or ads. This will increase your sales, traffic or ezine
6. You'll find out what kind of articles or interviews
they want to see in your free e-zine. This will raise
your e-zine's readership.
7. You'll find out how to design your web site to fit
your visitors needs and wants. This will increase
the time your visitors spend on your web site.
8. You'll find out what kind of non related products
or services your customers would buy. This will help
your business easily move into a different market.
9. You'll find out how to better price your products.
This will help you sell your products or services at
at a price that will pull the most orders.
10. You'll find out were your potential customers are
hanging out. This will inform you where to market
and promote your products.
About the Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you
visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business"
Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place
a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business