10 criteria to evaluate Business Opportunities.
By: Trent Brownrigg
What Should You Look For in a Home Business Opportunity?
Many people often ask how they know if an opportunity is legitimate. There are so many different scams out there that it is hard to determine legitimacy. I believe it is absolutely necessary to check out any opportunity very thoroughly before getting involved. This is especially true if they ask for money up front! There are a lot of great legitimate opportunities out there....you just need to find them.
Here are some factors I recommend looking for in an opportunity before you invest your time and/or money:
1) Ongoing support to help you succeed.
2) Successfully been in business for a number of years. (The more the merrier)
3) Reasonable income expectations with no limit on amounts you can earn. (should not claim you will get rich fast but it should be possible to make a great income with effort and time)
4) Free to Join, No Hidden Fees. (Don't have to pay anything unless you request it and it will help your business)
5) Solid Reputation. Backed by the Better Business Bureau and/or at least a few of the other companies that help stop you from getting scammed (Internet Trade Bureau, Scambusters, Federal Trade Commission, Direct Sellers Association, etc...)
6) Great compensation plan with proven system
7) Unlimited training, support, resources, mentors, etc...to help you succeed (in real-time if possible)
8) Many different products and/or services that you can promote so you are not limited to a few things
9) Global opportunity (can be done from anywhere) so you are not limited to just one market (such as the United States)
10) You have full control over your business so it is actually YOUR home business
*Use your own judgment and deny any opportunity that sounds too good to be true. Also, remember that there is no such thing as a magic opportunity, there is also no such thing as a get-rich-quick opportunity (unless you are looking to get scammed). All businesses take time and effort.
The above list will get you started on the right foot in your new work at home opportunity. With all the opportunities out there that meet these criteria there is no reason to settle for anything less. Remember, this is my personal list, there may be some other expectations that you specifically would like an opportunity to meet. I guarantee it is out there so don't settle until you find your perfect business.
About the Author
Trent Brownrigg is a successful Home Business Entrepreneur. He is also a webmaster and writer on work at home topics. Learn more at: http://www.work-at-home-jobs-iowa.com. Find great products & services for your home, business, and family here: http://quickinfo247.com/8198358