1. Create benefit intensifiers for your list of ad copy benefits. Example, The Benefit: "Save More Time", The Benefit's Intensifier: "Never Seen Before".
2. Use a little humor in your ad copy. It could be the little extra motive you need to close a sale. People are usually persuaded easier if they're in a good mood.
3. Ask your visitors questions that induce thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions that will influence them to buy.
4. Tell your visitors what their friends or family will probably think when they buy your product. People care about what other people think of them.
5. Use blue, underlined text links. People have been branded that blue, underlined text are links. You do not want to lose visitors by using a different color.
6. Consider outsourcing part of your work load to a virtual assistant. You won't have to pay the extra employee costs and you can save precious time.
7. Increase your traffic by holding a free teleclass. You can refer people to your web site for more information.
8. Add an extra profit stream by selling the reprint rights to your web site content. It could be articles, e-books, reports, etc.
9. Spy on your competitors by buying their products. You'll find out about their customer service, follow up marketing, up sell offers, etc.
10. Allow your visitors to assume you are a large corporation. Use professional web design, graphics, content, customer service, etc.
About The Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business