6 Reasons Why Rss Beats Email Marketing
A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email iscurrently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.
The Internet is experiencing the so-called "orange" revolutionand there's no stopping to it. The online marketing world isrigorously seen chanting a 3-letter mantra, R-S-S.
Yes, RSS is here and it's got substance, material, style,sophistication?
In a word, it's got the 'X' factor.
RSS, which stands for "Really Simple Syndication", is the newestand the fastest growing technology online. Many publishers,webmasters and marketers are adopting RSS. It has helped spam godown to a great extent and made bulk messages a thing of past.
No wonder spammers are shaking in their boots all over the web!
Here are 6 strong reasons why RSS beats email marketing to thecore:
1. Kiss Spam Filters Goodbye - RSS can help you distribute yourcontent directly to your subscribers, without any spam filtersinterfering. Your messages will never get blacklisted andblocked and will always be delivered promptly, unless and untilyour subscribers choose to end the relationship themselves.
2. Subscribing Is Easy - Your subscribers don't have to worryabout giving out any of their personal details to subscribe andread your RSS feeds. All they need to do is, add your feed totheir online or desktop RSS reader and that's it. They are readyto receive and read content from you without any hassles.
3. Un-subscribing Is Easier - Removing your subscriber's emailfrom your email list automatically has it's own share ofproblems, and it doesn't work all the time. However, when youtalk about RSS, it's easy for your subscribers to unsubscribefrom your publication. They can stop receivingmessages from you any time by simply deleting your feed fromtheir RSS reader. Simple as that!
4. Get Your Message Out In An Instant - Whenever you havesomething new to publish, all you have to do is update youralready published feed and your message gets updated everywhereit's subscribed. No more worrying if your subscribers got yourmessage or not.
5. Never Get Accused of Spam - It's very easy to get accused ofsending unsolicited mail nowadays since people forget they evengave you their email address. RSS solves this problemcompletely, as the messages which you send out, will appeardirectly in your subscribers RSS reader. So the question ofcontacting them illegally does not even arise.
6. Build Long Lasting Relationships - Not only RSS builds astrong relationship with your existing subscribers but alsohelps in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested inwhat you offer. People who subscribe to your feed want toreceive content from you and hence, can be regarded assubscribers you can count on.
RSS can work like a charm for your business and help you gainthousands of quality subscribers and leads within a few weeks?
You just have to become a part of the orange revolution!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com- A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publishand track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on hissite and start publishing your own RSS feeds!
Promoting Your Business Using Blogs
Internet marketing using blogs has quickly gained a lot of popularity as a wonderful way to promote your business.There are many ways that blogging can help in the promotion of your business. Since blogs are usually full of links and contain a large amount of keywords it will give your...(related: Blogging)
Start Blogging Now: 10 Reasons Why You Really Need A Blog For Your Business
1. It is perfect for creating a web presence for independent professionals who have something to say and who need people to get to know them and what they can do for them.2. Having your own business blog gives you credibility and a forum where you can s...(related: Blogging)
Benefits To Rss
RSS streamlines communication between publishers and readers. Since RSS has had a popularity surge, webma...(related: Blogging)
Top 6 Reasons For Having A Rss Feed - Come And Explore The Possibilities!
Getting traffic to your website can be hard. No one just randomly types in "makelotsofmoneyonlinequicklyandfromhome.com" and with this market slowly being filled in, it is hard to get a good rank on Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, and all the other major search engines. Although paying for advertising is effective and gets targeted results, RSS feeds are the way to go for free, cheap, and somewhat easy advertising.First off, if you don't want to write articles yourself, no problem. The web is a great resource for find...(related: Blogging)
Steps To Creating And Promoting Rss Feeds
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication as it is commonly known, is a technology that gives webmasters the ability to easily distribute and pub...(related: Blogging)
Strategic Rss Positioning: How To Hotwire Your Site To Google!
There's no denying it, the Internet has changed. The change was so subtle most people missed it. It was no g...(related: Blogging)
Blogging Your Way To Success Part 1
It has been said that blogging will be the new trend in the 21st century. It is easy to see why. If you do not have any idea what blogging is, it is something like publishing an online diary.Everyday, more and more Internet users log on to the Internet in search of good, solid information they can use. And they want it for FREE. Blogging is an easy and effective way to provide it while expanding your customer base seamlessly and getting targeted traffic funneled to your online business.This could be one of the main reasons for their skyrocketing popu...(related: Blogging)
Using Rss Feeds To Set Off A Traffic Explosion
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication, is the perfect answer to your needs for sharing and distributing content. The way this works is webmasters can share bits of code with one another that give them access to the others forums, newsletters, blogs, information, news, and the like. When this information is shared, it can create a massive increase in traffic. Read the following suggestions regarding RSS feeds and increasing traffic for your website to decide if t...(related: Blogging)
What Is Blogging?
Blogs have been around for many years but have recently become somewhat a new 'craze'. A Blog is short for Web Log is basically an online journal. They can be set up at little to no cost at all, and can be used for a wide variety of things. Some bloggers just blog for the fun of it, while others tend to use their blogs for business reasons.The following are just a few ways blogs can be used:1) UpdatesKeep customers/clients up to date on changes to your website. Also new product announcement and new related websites.2) ReviewsYou can give opinions, advice and personal recommendations on specific products or services related to your field.3) Personal and Business uses ...(related: Blogging)