6 Reasons Why Rss Beats Email Marketing
A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email iscurrently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.
The Internet is experiencing the so-called "orange" revolutionand there's no stopping to it. The online marketing world isrigorously seen chanting a 3-letter mantra, R-S-S.
Yes, RSS is here and it's got substance, material, style,sophistication?
In a word, it's got the 'X' factor.
RSS, which stands for "Really Simple Syndication", is the newestand the fastest growing technology online. Many publishers,webmasters and marketers are adopting RSS. It has helped spam godown to a great extent and made bulk messages a thing of past.
No wonder spammers are shaking in their boots all over the web!
Here are 6 strong reasons why RSS beats email marketing to thecore:
1. Kiss Spam Filters Goodbye - RSS can help you distribute yourcontent directly to your subscribers, without any spam filtersinterfering. Your messages will never get blacklisted andblocked and will always be delivered promptly, unless and untilyour subscribers choose to end the relationship themselves.
2. Subscribing Is Easy - Your subscribers don't have to worryabout giving out any of their personal details to subscribe andread your RSS feeds. All they need to do is, add your feed totheir online or desktop RSS reader and that's it. They are readyto receive and read content from you without any hassles.
3. Un-subscribing Is Easier - Removing your subscriber's emailfrom your email list automatically has it's own share ofproblems, and it doesn't work all the time. However, when youtalk about RSS, it's easy for your subscribers to unsubscribefrom your publication. They can stop receivingmessages from you any time by simply deleting your feed fromtheir RSS reader. Simple as that!
4. Get Your Message Out In An Instant - Whenever you havesomething new to publish, all you have to do is update youralready published feed and your message gets updated everywhereit's subscribed. No more worrying if your subscribers got yourmessage or not.
5. Never Get Accused of Spam - It's very easy to get accused ofsending unsolicited mail nowadays since people forget they evengave you their email address. RSS solves this problemcompletely, as the messages which you send out, will appeardirectly in your subscribers RSS reader. So the question ofcontacting them illegally does not even arise.
6. Build Long Lasting Relationships - Not only RSS builds astrong relationship with your existing subscribers but alsohelps in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested inwhat you offer. People who subscribe to your feed want toreceive content from you and hence, can be regarded assubscribers you can count on.
RSS can work like a charm for your business and help you gainthousands of quality subscribers and leads within a few weeks?
You just have to become a part of the orange revolution!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com- A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publishand track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on hissite and start publishing your own RSS feeds!
Promoting Your Business Using Blogs
Internet marketing using blogs has quickly gained a lot of popularity as a wonderful way to promote your business.There are many ways that blogging can help in the promotion of your business. Since blogs are usually full of links and contain a large amount of keywords it will give your...(related: Blogging)
Start Blogging Now: 10 Reasons Why You Really Need A Blog For Your Business
1. It is perfect for creating a web presence for independent professionals who have something to say and who need people to get to know them and what they can do for them.2. Having your own business blog gives you credibility and a forum where you can s...(related: Blogging)
Benefits To Rss
RSS streamlines communication between publishers and readers. Since RSS has had a popularity surge, webma...(related: Blogging)
Top 6 Reasons For Having A Rss Feed - Come And Explore The Possibilities!
Getting traffic to your website can be hard. No one just randomly types in "makelotsofmoneyonlinequicklyandfromhome.com" and with this market slowly being filled in, it is hard to get a good rank on Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, and all the other major search engines. Although paying for advertising is effective and gets targeted results, RSS feeds are the way to go for free, cheap, and somewhat easy advertising.First off, if you don't want to write articles yourself, no problem. The web is a great resource for find...(related: Blogging)
Steps To Creating And Promoting Rss Feeds
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication as it is commonly known, is a technology that gives webmasters the ability to easily distribute and pub...(related: Blogging)
Strategic Rss Positioning: How To Hotwire Your Site To Google!
There's no denying it, the Internet has changed. The change was so subtle most people missed it. It was no g...(related: Blogging)
Strategies To Make Your Blog More Interesting
Putting up your business blog is an advantageous way of establishing your presence on web. It's no longer just about putting plain texts up on your blog. With continuing stream of new software, publishing tools and plug-ins, today's blogger have the means to create interesting and fun blogs. Here are some of them.1. Put photos on your blog. You can try this free software called "Hello", found at http://hello.com.2. Add audio clips. Try http://www.AudioBlogger.com and follow instructions.3. Put streaming video clips on your blog. One of the emerging service providers of video clips is the http://inst...(related: Blogging)
Building Backlinks With Blogs
The most boring part of getting traffic to a website is getting backlinks. This is hard, boring, time consuming work. You spend hours finding relevant websites to link to, then spend hours more sending emails requesting backlinks, or submitting your sites to there links pages. And at the end of the day (actually in a few weeks), you have ½ a dozen new reciprocal link partners. that's good and all, but it bores the living hell out of me, and I don't have time for it. And they are only reciprocal links.One-way linksFar better are one way links back to your pages. These are from websites that link to your site without you having to reciprocate. They are the best links to have, and the best way to get them in the past has been by submitting articles to places like directories, ezines and forums where other ...(related: Blogging)
Rss Can Keep You In The Loop
When webmasters first hear about RSS they tend to concentrate on the promotional side of things. They want to know how it will bring more traffic to their site and get them higher rankings in the search engines. Webmasters always seem to ignore the fact that RSS can be used to keep up to date with your field of interest with little effort and saving you precious time. Time you could be spending promoting your site.If you are a webmaster one of...(related: Blogging)