6 Reasons Why Rss Beats Email Marketing
A brand new marketing tool predicted to replace email iscurrently sweeping the World Wide Web like a storm.
The Internet is experiencing the so-called "orange" revolutionand there's no stopping to it. The online marketing world isrigorously seen chanting a 3-letter mantra, R-S-S.
Yes, RSS is here and it's got substance, material, style,sophistication?
In a word, it's got the 'X' factor.
RSS, which stands for "Really Simple Syndication", is the newestand the fastest growing technology online. Many publishers,webmasters and marketers are adopting RSS. It has helped spam godown to a great extent and made bulk messages a thing of past.
No wonder spammers are shaking in their boots all over the web!
Here are 6 strong reasons why RSS beats email marketing to thecore:
1. Kiss Spam Filters Goodbye - RSS can help you distribute yourcontent directly to your subscribers, without any spam filtersinterfering. Your messages will never get blacklisted andblocked and will always be delivered promptly, unless and untilyour subscribers choose to end the relationship themselves.
2. Subscribing Is Easy - Your subscribers don't have to worryabout giving out any of their personal details to subscribe andread your RSS feeds. All they need to do is, add your feed totheir online or desktop RSS reader and that's it. They are readyto receive and read content from you without any hassles.
3. Un-subscribing Is Easier - Removing your subscriber's emailfrom your email list automatically has it's own share ofproblems, and it doesn't work all the time. However, when youtalk about RSS, it's easy for your subscribers to unsubscribefrom your publication. They can stop receivingmessages from you any time by simply deleting your feed fromtheir RSS reader. Simple as that!
4. Get Your Message Out In An Instant - Whenever you havesomething new to publish, all you have to do is update youralready published feed and your message gets updated everywhereit's subscribed. No more worrying if your subscribers got yourmessage or not.
5. Never Get Accused of Spam - It's very easy to get accused ofsending unsolicited mail nowadays since people forget they evengave you their email address. RSS solves this problemcompletely, as the messages which you send out, will appeardirectly in your subscribers RSS reader. So the question ofcontacting them illegally does not even arise.
6. Build Long Lasting Relationships - Not only RSS builds astrong relationship with your existing subscribers but alsohelps in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested inwhat you offer. People who subscribe to your feed want toreceive content from you and hence, can be regarded assubscribers you can count on.
RSS can work like a charm for your business and help you gainthousands of quality subscribers and leads within a few weeks?
You just have to become a part of the orange revolution!
Mustafa Khundmiri is the co-founder of http://www.rapidfeeds.com- A Free online service, which helps anyone, create, edit, publishand track RSS feeds online. Sign Up for your FREE account on hissite and start publishing your own RSS feeds!
Promoting Your Business Using Blogs
Internet marketing using blogs has quickly gained a lot of popularity as a wonderful way to promote your business.There are many ways that blogging can help in the promotion of your business. Since blogs are usually full of links and contain a large amount of keywords it will give your...(related: Blogging)
Start Blogging Now: 10 Reasons Why You Really Need A Blog For Your Business
1. It is perfect for creating a web presence for independent professionals who have something to say and who need people to get to know them and what they can do for them.2. Having your own business blog gives you credibility and a forum where you can s...(related: Blogging)
Benefits To Rss
RSS streamlines communication between publishers and readers. Since RSS has had a popularity surge, webma...(related: Blogging)
Top 6 Reasons For Having A Rss Feed - Come And Explore The Possibilities!
Getting traffic to your website can be hard. No one just randomly types in "makelotsofmoneyonlinequicklyandfromhome.com" and with this market slowly being filled in, it is hard to get a good rank on Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, and all the other major search engines. Although paying for advertising is effective and gets targeted results, RSS feeds are the way to go for free, cheap, and somewhat easy advertising.First off, if you don't want to write articles yourself, no problem. The web is a great resource for find...(related: Blogging)
Steps To Creating And Promoting Rss Feeds
RSS, or Really Simple Syndication as it is commonly known, is a technology that gives webmasters the ability to easily distribute and pub...(related: Blogging)
Strategic Rss Positioning: How To Hotwire Your Site To Google!
There's no denying it, the Internet has changed. The change was so subtle most people missed it. It was no g...(related: Blogging)
Rss More Effective Than Email
Long have I been proclaiming the effectiveness of RSS as a communications channel for non personal communications over that of email. The protection and anonymity that RSS can offer over email means that it is fast becoming the preferred medium for many users. It seems visitors to your site now put more trust in RSS as they are five times more likely to subscribe to an RSS feed as they are to the equivalent information via email.A recent article from Rok Hrastnik at Marketing Studies shows that there is greater trust in RSS over email as well as RSS bein...(related: Blogging)
How To Use A Blog To Dramatically Improve Your Web Business!
A blog is an online journal in which the author publishes his or her thoughts and opinions on a subject which interests them. A good blog will be updated frequently with new points of interest which the blogger (author) and readers can discuss.Recently, blogs have appeared all over the internet. Thousands are being created every day on every subject imaginable. Everyone...(related: Blogging)
Blogging - Whats It All About
A blog usually is a web page that contains brief, discrete hunks of information called posts. These posts are arranged in reverse-chronological order (the most recent come first) and each is uniquely identified by an anchor tag which is marked with a permanent link that can be referred to by others who wish to link to it.A blog is a means of communication and there are many different types of messages carried by blogs. Some are nothing but pointers to other web sites, while others run ...(related: Blogging)