7 Simple Steps To Profit Without Your Own Product
Most people do not succeed on the internet because they are selling products no one desperately wants.
If you want to be truly successful sell only things that people really really really want to buy!
Sounds simple? It is.
You only need to find out what people desperately want and then give it to them.
Unfortunately most people online (and offline) are ignoring this basic fundamental law to sales success.
So without further ado, just follow this 7 step system to profits even if haven't made a dime online yet....
1. Go to Ebay's 'Hot Item Forum' and find out what products and services are selling well.
2. Find a local wholesaler who sells the products or services that are selling well on Ebay who doesn't already sell on Ebay (most won't be)
3. Ask them, "If I was able to move X amount of units of your product, what percentage of your profits would you share with me?"
4. If they are interested and are willing to give you a decent share of their profits, get them to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and a Joint Venture Contract. They are both simple documents that you can find and download from the Internet.
5. Arrange shipping with the company. Ask them to dropship the products to the people who have purchased from you on Ebay. (If they won't do this get them to ship pallets of the product to you for you to do the shipping.)
6. Get them to provide you with a complete list of their in-stock inventory. You'll then be in a position to offer related products to any ebay customers who purchase from you as extra backend sales. Just make sure you agree a good profit percentage on each backend product with the company.
7. Advertise the products on Ebay and rake in the cash. If you are a complete Ebay newbie or you have very limited time, go to the 'Easy Trading Assistant' homepage to do the selling for you if necessary.
This is a proven, simple, elegant formula for anybody with a few spare hours a month to make good profits online. It requires zero technical knowledge and even a complete newbie can get started immediately.
It only requires some surfing of Ebay & the Internet followed by a few phonecalls to some wholesalers. The rest is child's play. In fact you can even use the Ebay Trading Assistant to do the selling for you. (They would take a small cut of course).
Remember on Ebay the shipping cost is a standard extra that the bidder pays, so you should have no problem negotiating with the wholesaler a fair price to do the shipping for you.
The most important factor to increasing your income is to launch what I call your own little 'oil wells' which bring you in cash like clockwork. The above system shows you how easy this is to do.
A fantastic resource for this simple system is available at http://www.hotitemfinder.com/cliffsfriends
Copyright 2004 Clifford Mee
About The Author
Clifford Mee is an author, internet marketer, hypnotist and success life coach. If you want to discover little known 'battle tested' strategies to persuade more customers to spend more money more frequently, then please visit his main website at http://www.marketingpersuasion.com
Rent A Coder & Other Service Auctions
You may be in the market for a new website. Perhaps you may be looking for a new logo or a database constructed for yourself or a small business. There are plenty of freelancers out there that are just itchin...(related: Auctions)
How To Cut Your Ebay Fees By More Than 90%
Now, are you ready for the REAL TRUTH about selling on eBay?It's simple; don't list too many items for sale using their auction format. Instead, set up one of their stores. The cost...(related: Auctions)
Negating Negative Feedback On Ebay
Taking some pride in my one hundred percent positive feedback score on eBay, I was horrified to see a negative feedback appear against me.What had I done wrong? Had I...(related: Auctions)
Is It Antique And Is It Worth Anything?
Is it an antique and is it worth anything?Would you know?At some point in our lives most of us are going to put in a position where we have to ask ourselves the question-Which of my treasured possesions should I keep because they might be worth something and which can I throw away?Would you know??We start our own homes full of enthusiasm and with all the lovely clutter that makes up our lives and that of the family, but as time goes on, the children leave home, we decide to move to a smaller house or maybe we decide to live abroad. At that stage we have to decide what to keep and what to part with.As an antique dealer for many years I'm often invited into homes to assist customers with just that question - or with a cry for HELP!!Well, we a...(related: Auctions)
An Emerging Market In Ebay Consignments: The Ebay Trading Post (part Ii In A Series)
In 2002, the eBay consignments business was born, referred to by eBay as the Trading Assistant Program.It's p...(related: Auctions)
Why Ebay Is The Best Place To Make Your First $1000 Online
I'd like to begin with a question ? and I'll bet the answer is going to surprise you (it sure did surprise me!).Q. What percentage of the worlds population do you think is online?A. Under 1%!Just think about that for a second ? 99% of the world haven't even gotten online yet. And yet the internet is already making some people ? not large companies, but ...(related: Auctions)
How Drop Shipping Works
One of the most frequently asked questions on the Net is: "What should I sell online?"Many people know what products they want to sell. However, they don't know how to do this. Should they physically stock the products themselves or promote other companies through affiliate programs?Drop shipping may be the answer for some website owners who want to become stockless retailers, whereby they keep no stock themselves. Instead they promote products on their website and get a drop shipping company to despatch these products for them.Here are the steps involved in drop shipping:
How To Make Money Online : Sell On Ebay
Selling on eBay can be very profitable, and is a great way to make some extra cash, or even turn it into a full-time business.If you're retired, or a stay at home Mom or Dad, or are in the market for a part time job you simply have to consider becoming a seller on eBay.Why?Here are some very good reasons:1. You can get started selling on eBay with virtually no upfront expenses2. You don't have to worry about how you're going to get heavy traffic, eBay has taken care of this for you. With over 1 Billion page views per month, and more than 20 Million registered users.3. Did I just say over 20 Million registered users? This is yo...(related: Auctions)
Taking Paypal On Ebay
Accepting Paypal as a payment method might increase your selling prices and your profits. This depends on what you are selling. I sell collectibles to collectors. My clients are like junkies. They will buy regardless of the payment options, so not offering Paypal won't make much difference in the final selling prices.If you sell items with high competition, accepting Paypal will make your auctions more attractive. This also holds true for i...(related: Auctions)
Ebay Consignments: The Giant Opportunity Hiding On Ebay (part I)
More and more, people are becoming aware that they have potential cash sitting in their closets, attics, and basements. But not everyone has the time or the know-how to tap into it, so these items remain where they are or are given away. Or worse, they're tossed out with the trash. eBay is about to change that.eBay Consignments are a Growing Opportunity for experienced eBay sellers and a boon to consumers who want to unload their "stuff"Heres a common scenario:Renee has a basement full of record albums from the 1940's that s...(related: Auctions)
Authentic Or Fake?
1. Admit It: Old business models are no longer working. The Internet is bringing us closer as geographical boundaries, language barriers and cultural differences melt right before our eyes. Is is authentic? Is it fake?? What is Real? HMMM...Is the real question defining reality... ?2. Get the Facts: According to USA Today "Ebay has become a mirror of our times. More than 125 million people use it; $1,060 worth of products flow through it every second. Among the top 10 search terms on eBay in 2003 were four designer brands: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach and Prada. Which designer brand will win 2005? A simple search on eBay will give you the real time i...(related: Auctions)